The THC Rapid Test (Oral Fluid) is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the detection of Marijuana in human oral fluid at a cut-off concentration of 12ng/mL. Ideal for workplace pre-screening to see if there is any THC in your system. THC will typically stay in your system for 12-30 hours depending on your metabolism and frequency of THC use.
Please collect enough Saliva otherwise your test could become invalid, you can see when the saliva travels up the strip to the top.
- Rapid Test (Oral fluid) provides only a qualitative, preliminary analytical result. A secondary analytical method must be used to obtain a confirmed result. Gas chromatography/mass spectrophotometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method. 2
- A positive result indicates presence of the drug or its metabolites but does not indicate the concentration of drug in the specimen or the route of administration.
- An MDT will detect concentrations of as little as 2ng/mL so a negative result may NOT meant you are able to drive.
- A negative result may not necessarily indicate drug-free specimen. Negative results can be obtained when drug is present but below the cut-off level of the test.
- Test does not distinguish between drugs of abuse and certain medications.
- A positive test result might be obtained from certain foods or food supplements.
- THC Rapid Saliva Drug Test Kit
- Therefore, these tests cannot test for all adulterants and should only be used as a guide of what might be in your product. A positive or negative reaction for a substance does not indicate that a drug is safe. No drug is 100% safe and it is safest NOT TO TAKE ILLEGAL DRUGS.
- These kits are intended to help educate the user and to aid with harm minimisation.
- These kits can only determine the presence, not quantity or purity of a particular substance.
- We are in no way affiliated with what the end user does with this product. We do not condone or encourage the use of drugs. Always consult a medical professional or physician before taking any drugs or medication.